Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This terrible !

I hate it whenever the online seller don't reply the buyer email. This is really terrible ! i am extremely angry now !. I have emailed to the seller for quite sometime but not even a single reply from them. ! Not because of my pets, i will not buy from them !.

I have already made the payment. I just need an email informing me whether my order has been shipped or not. Don't they know that they should respect their buyer? It's not few dollars but RM100++...

I have emailed more than 3 emails but none is replied. If you have sent, then just said so and give me the tracking no. Everytime, i need to give post office a call so that they will send the item direct to my house. If i have no tracking no, i can't know my item whereabouts.

This is really very frustrating. This will be my last time dealing with them. I don't think i want to buy anything online again. This is too frustrating. I don't have so much patience to wait and wait for a reply.

I am your customer and i have already paid for the items. I have the right to know whether my order has been processed or not.. This is taking too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment