Monday, November 9, 2009

CTY Pet Shop Made Mistakes AGAIN !!!

This is not the first time this CTY aquarium made this stupid mistake. If any of the staff does not know how to differentiate the gender between the hamsters just let the customers know. I always wanted a female hamster. But they sell me a male again. AGAIN !!!!... THis is the second time. There will not be the third time ANYMORE !.

I don't mind the color of the hamster as long as she is healthy and active. Who knows lah. Gives me a male again. I have asked him several times, are you sure this is a female but he was so confident that it's a female... I REALLY FEEL LIKE THROWING THE HAMSTERS' SHIT ON HIS FACE ! HIS LAN SI FACE !.

If you do not know, just admit it !!!. I am not gonna BITE YOU !... I was already suspected that Little Fishball is a male because i saw his little bird but the staff there with his name, LXXXXXXE told me it was a GIRL ! A GIRL WITH LITTLE BIRDIE... I trusted him because was not able to see his testicles as he was still very small.

I have all male hamsters now. No more girlfriend for my Little Meatball... I am not gonna to go back to the shop to look for a femal anymore. Unless i bring my transparent exercise ball and put the hammies inside to check one by one. Else, i am not gonna go there anymore ! ANYMORe !!!!

Even though Little Fishball is a boy, but i still love him the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment