Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some People....

I'm gonna to rant again today. I have red eyes whenever i see a person especially a woman at my age is doing better off than me. What to do.. i am a woman too... I can get jealous easily... ahhahaha... ;)...

I love to read other people's blog because i am also a kaypoh person. There is a blog which i always read but i am not gonna disclose whose blog is that. Mana tahu i kena hentam...

Some people are doing so well. Not in terms of work but in terms of life. She doesn't need to work. She can buy whatever she wants. She is productive as she can have as many as she wants yet some people having trouble even to have one ! .. Life is so unfair isn't it? Some people yearn to be a good mum but not given any chance. Yet, some people can keep producing and they don't even need to take care of them after giving birth. Can go around the world or buy whatever they want with no worries about financial. Yet, some people still need to work like hell and worry about money.

Many people said that life is a cycle. It has ups and downs. Everyone will have a turn of going downhill and some people will have a change of going uphill. But to me, it's just bullshitting..!! If you are rich, then you can have what you want ! If you are middle class / poor. Sorry, you won't have anything you want unless you hit jackpot !

I am the unlucky one though. Life is always full of sadness and disappointment. maybe i should get used to it. Maybe i have too much bad karma in me....

This is my blog, so i can rant whatever i want here. So if anyone of you don't like it, can stop reading !....

No comments:

Post a Comment