Monday, November 2, 2009

Little Riceball's Photos

I have uploaded very few photos of little riceball in my another blog for my hammies. I feel bad about it now. I think i have neglected him. He is smaller in size compares to Little Meatball. Little meatball is bigger and more energetic. I can also feel that Little meatball likes to bully Little riceball. Poor Little riceball... I love both of them a lot. They are truly my little darlings. I can't imagine if one of them goes to heaven. I think i will sob to death.

I think i need to put Little riceball in the exercise ball. Let him explore more. He is lazy recently. Less movement and only loves to sleep. :( ... I am not happy about it and worry at the same time too. I want him to be big and strong like Little Meatball...

By the way, i have brought a little hammy girl home last Saturday. I named her Little Fishball... hehehe.... The condition in the pet shop is so bad. Though it's the biggest pet shop in penang, but the cleanliness fails big time !. It doesn't change the hamsters' bedding causing Little Fishball has fleas on her body. I have no choice but to bathe her with warm water to get rid of those fleas. Hopefully all the fleas will leave her body soon. :(....

No comments:

Post a Comment