Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CTY Aquarium

CTY Aquarium is the largest aquarium / pet shop in Penang which i have been to. It is located in georgetown area just beside New World Park. Though it's the largest, but its cleanliness fails big time !. The small pets, dogs and cats sections are quite dirty. There are even fleas around the hamsters' tank. :( ... I know that they seldom / do not clean the tank at all because i have seen a lot of fruit flies around the tanks. The bedding for the small pets is very dirty. They have so many employees but none of their employees is cleaning the tank.

The food, treats, beddings and equipment that they sell are very limited for the small pets. The quality is not good too... That is the reason why i need to buy some of the hamsters' items online.

Luckily there is a pet shop online www.petshack.com.my. I love to surf their website. Too bad most of the items that i want are out of stock .... :(... I have to look for other alternative for my hammies... I like to buy from this site because their service is very fast and efficient. The items which they sell are very useful for our pets.

Hopefully there will be more stock available from the website, then i can buy at my own convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment