Monday, September 14, 2009

TVB: You're Hired

I have finished watching this drama. This drama is more on comedy than serious. This is a story about how a man who was very good in business management helped other businessmen in reviving their business. It's quite interesting.

But there is an actress who is not good in her acting at all. I hate the way she acted in this drama. I dont' know what is her name but her spoken language is very irritating. Cantonese with English slang. Yucks !

I quite like charmaine seah in this drama. This kind of role suits her better than those serious roles. She doesn't look good when she is serious.

I love the last episode of this drama. Very hilarious. It had successfully made me laugh.

if you are into something more relaxing, i would recommend this drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment