Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Should I or shouldn't I ?

So many things in my mind now. I'm not sure whether should i continue working. Riceball asks me to quit but i'm afraid if i quit i am not able to find a new one. Frankly speaking, i hate my working condition now. I hate my sitting area. The aircon is facing me directly. I have to endure the coldness everyday. I really hate the feeling. It's really bad for health as everybody has said. But at this moment we are still full of financial burden. I can't quit just like that. I need to have a source of income.

I am really in dilemma now. At times i really feel like sending in the letter but i am also afraid that i am not able to find a new one.

Issh... !!! I really don't know what i should do now. Can someone enlighten me? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment