Friday, September 18, 2009

Korea Full Body Whitening Shower Cream

Recently i bought this whitening shower cream. It claims that it able to whiten your skin tone. I have used a few times but i don't feel any effect. I don't feel fair at all.

In fact, i hate the smell. It makes me feel like fainting everytime i use it. It smells horrible to me. The cream is greyish in color. It doesn't form bubble when mix with water. I did not use on my body because i couldn't stand the smell. I only use it on my leg.

I bought it only at the price of RM22. It's quite a big tube. But it won't last very long to me because i usually squeeze a lot every time i use to cover my legs. Maybe because i have a pair of elephant legs. @_@

Anyway, i think there is other better body shower cream for whitening. I won't buy again after finish using it. I hope i can finish it as soon as possible as i can't stand the smell. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment