Saturday, September 12, 2009

Review: Rice Day Soap

I always love to buy skincare online because i'm always looking for the best skincare for myself and also riceball.

Most of the products which i have bought, i am quite satisfied with them except for rice day soap. Soaps made in Korea. But the quality is the same as Lux. Not only the texture, the smell is also the same as Lux !

It has three flavours. Rice, pumpkin and green bean. I thought different flavour will have different smell but i was wrong. They have the same smell. To me, the effect is also same as Lux. It's not recommended to be used on your face unless your face is extremely oily or you like to have 'squeaky' clean face...

It's a total dissappointment for me. In terms of soap, i think i prefer cyleina soaps from Philipines. Your face doesn't feel dry and your face still feel moist after using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment