Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm turning into a vain pot.

I have not make up for years and i seldom doll up. Maybe once in a blue moon.

But recently, i start to put on some make up. I start to love to doll up myself. I'm in love with earrings again. I am suppose to sell the earrings away, but instead i wear them myself. Those earrings are very beautiful and in good quality. But i don't understand why no one wants to buy. I think many people still prefer to wear those funny and easily to rust earrings.

Now, i am learning make up by myself. Try to experiment it myself. But i still do not like to put on lip gloss / lipstick. I hate the taste of it especially when i'm eating. I hate to eat the lipsticks.

Though i want to look pretty, but i still not in the mood for diet. I still love food as ever. I am stil as roundish as a meatball.. hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment