Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life is Full of Dissappointment

It has been some time since i wrote something here. I feel so down again. I feel so depressed again. I don't know who to turn to and who to talk to. I have no one to talk to me. No one understands how i feel now. Not a single consolation works for me. I just feel lost and hopeless. I don't know how to get on with my life now.

Everything doesn't work out like what i want. I am being pushed around until i am totally fed up !. I feel like an idiot now. I have followed all the instructions but nothing seems to work for me. Wait wait wait. This is what he told me. How long do i have to wait. Everything that he said have given me big impact. It's like a knife piercing into your heart. I start to hate him now. He is the biggest jerk in my life !.If only i could give him a tight slap ! He will never understand the pain and grieve i have to go through all these while. he will never understand unless he is in my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment