Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Though I Will.....

be sad. But i am not. I don't feel unhappy or sad or angry anymore. I am not sure why. Maybe I am not close to this friend of mine gua... Maybe a teeny weeny bit of envy. He has gone into another phase of life yet i am still staying put here...

I cried the whole night yesterday. Stupid isn't it? I was so sad. I was totally devastated and depressed. I feel life is so hopeless. I feel nothing works for me. I know my own health condition. With my health condition, i don't know what is ahead of me. I don't know what my future will be. But what he said is right. Life still has to go on. No matter how sad you are, time is still ticking away. It won't stop because of you. Not that i am not moving ahead but maybe much slower than others. Or maybe i have already reached the ending point but i refuse to stop yet. Therefore, i feel that people are moving ahead yet i am still standing aimless here.

No matter what is it, i still need to brace up. Because no one is pitying you. You have to stand up yourself. Other people can only look at you but they can never help you. You have to help yourself. You yourself have to fight till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment