Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's wrong with JBA ?

IT has been three days that my housing area has no water. What is wrong with JBA? Why are they so inefficient? This type of problem should be solved immediately !. Yet, they are dilly dally about it for 3 days including today.

How are we going to wash our clothes ? What about those people with kids? Don't tell me they don't need water urgently?

I have called them several times regarding this problem but they can't even give me an answer. All they say is "they have not found the root cause of the problem". What the heck !? Don't tell me we don't need water to bathe, wash and cook ?

Not only that, they even lied to me. They say they will send some water to our house for time being until this problem solve but i have never seen their lorry in my area before. NONE.

So, what should we do? Back to the nature? Use rain water? If there is no rain? Drain water?

This is really terrible. IT has been 3 days and yet there is no action taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment