Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Skynet Service is Getting Worse

When skynet branch is newly opened at my area, the service is quite good and fast. But it only lasted for a few months. Now their service is getting worse. No update in the website. No phone call when they deliver your items and etc. Until now, i did not receive any call regarding my item. Either they send it to the wrong house, or they did not deliver at all.

I hate this kind of service. When i told them that the website is not updated, they said it's updated. I don't see any update at all. I can even show you all the proof.

I don't understand why most of the online sellers like to use skynet. is it because they provide the cheapest service? Cheapest with the worst service. This is what i hate most !

No comments:

Post a Comment