Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boycott SKYNET !

I really appreciate if online sellers can boycott skynet or let the buyers to have an option to choose between other courier companies service.

The skynet attitude is damn terrible ! Very irresponsible ! They just threw my parcel at my house's compound yesterday. Aren't we suppose to sign it ? If this is the service they give me, then may as well using normal post. The postman also throw whatever parcel to your house compound if you opt for normal post.

Plus, SKYNET even dare to update the tracking status as delivered. This is incorrigible ! Where is the proof of signature which they suppose to have in the tracking site. I thought they usually upload it once it's delivered.

I can't imagine if they throw important document / parcel to the wrong house. If the house owner report it and return to you it's ok. What if not? Who is going to be responsible for the loss?
I think i must complain it to somewhere so that they learn their lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment