Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm super T**** today !

I feel so angry now. I can't stand the security guard at my company. Macamlah i have stepped on their feet. Whereever i walk, macam tak betul only. They like to say "Ms... next time don't use this gate, use another gate." or "Ms. you can't walk here. you have to use another way". What the hell is this? Why must i listen to you? It's not that i will block the whole entrance or exit for the cars !.

i have already very frustrated sitting in such a lousy office or so-called workplace. Damn cold at times and then morning sun shines at me makes me dark... ! I feel like a cheap labour here with no proper sitting place and now i need to listen to them the route to use or walk. Why others can walk in / out using that stupid gate?

Damn it ! stupid !

No comments:

Post a Comment