Saturday, January 7, 2012

Time 4 Trend

I am disappointed with this fashion online store. This is the first time i need to get a refund from an online store. Fortunately, they are willing to refund me.

I love their clothes and the price is reasonable but i don’t understand why they need to take weeks to deliver a clothes to me and I have already confirmed with them that the clothes is available which is ready stock.

I bought it last Monday. After i checked with them yesterday whether will i be able to get it next week, their respond was sorry that they not able to meet my timeline.

So disappointed. From excited to anxious to disappointment.

Moral of the story is, before i make any payment, i will always make sure that the seller able to deliver to me at the stipulated time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment