Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I hate Aquadoodle

I don't know how can i be so stupid to buy aquadoodle for my little one. Though the one i bought is ciplak one, but i really hate it. I hate the thought of waiting for the drawing / writing to disappear after a few minutes.

I should have bought the drawing board where you can just wipe off whatever scribble you have written / drawn on the board. It's cheap and easy to use.

The aquadoodle pen you need to add water. Then you need to refill. Then you need to wait for the scribble to disappear on its own within minutes. Yucks ! I hate it !

Now i have chucked the aquadoodle aside. It's a waste of money to me. It costs me RM42 including shipping. That's expensive to me ! I can buy a even better quality drawing board.

I feel so cheated. Even though it's ciplak but it's still so expensive. Damn it !

No comments:

Post a Comment