Monday, May 24, 2010

Eat Healthy for Weight Loss

I still remember I used to be very fat. I think that was 2 years ago. I look fat and plump. Very unhealthy. I did not take care of my food intake. I ate whatever i wanted without thinking of my health. I started to realized i was very fat when i could not fit into a dress that i liked very much.

So i start my diet plan. Actually i didn't really diet. i just change my eating style. I try to eat more vegetables and fruits. As what i know eating healthily can help in weight loss. I think around 3 months later i lost around 5kgs. Of course, other than food consumption, i also do some exercises.

I know some people want to slim down immediately therefore they try crash diets which is very bad for health. I have tried that before and i gave up after a week. It only makes me tired and i don't think i lose any weight.

Some of the mistakes which we commonly made while trying to lose weight are we tend to skip breakfast, or take slimming pills to help in weight loss. I have tried skipping breakfast before, and i was exhausted the whole day.

Conclusion, have a balance diet and do some exercise, i am definitely sure we will be able to obtain the weight we want and have a healthier body.

No comments:

Post a Comment