Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm not sleeping well

I am not sleeping well recently. In fact, i didn't sleep well at all. There are so many things in my mind now. I am sitting in the office again without anything else to do. I feel so lost and hopeless.

Every night, i will toss and turn to make myself fall asleep. I dream every night. I didn't have a good night sleep. My eyes' bags are getting bigger each day. My eyes are always tired looking and lack of energy.

Now, i feel like sleeping again. I don't feel like that when i am at home. Maybe i move around and exercise when i am alone at home. I cook and i take care of my furbabies therefore time passes faster than sitting in the office staring at the monitor.

So many things have happened to me. No one seems to care except for my beloved riceball. He is always that supportive and being with me when i am at my lowest point. He is always there to cheer me up. He is the greatest man i ever had in my life.

I wanted to hand in my resignation letter today but my boss is not around today. No, i did not find a new job. I am not rich to stay at home too... It's because i am sick... very sick... I am too sick to even work now. I can't think properly. I have no mood to work. I am lost now... I think my year 2009 ended badly and my year 2010 doesn't start well too...

No comments:

Post a Comment