Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What i hate about online shopping

I really love online shopping. It's because i do not need to leave the house and i am able to buy whatever i want with just a click of a button. Secondly, there isn't any sales girl following me around while doing my purchase. I really hate it when someone keeps following me around. I feel very irritated. And of course, i can browse as long as i want. No one is going to shoo me out from their web shop. But one thing i hate about online shopping is the delivery part. I really hate to wait for the courier companies to deliver the things to my house. Sometimes, i even need to call them up to ask them to send the items to my house. That's very irritating. I pay for their delivery services yet i still need to rush them. What the heck! If only the items which i bought could be directly send through the computer... hahahaa.. that will be great isn't it? At least no need to wait for the delivery man. Sigh... now waiting for my 2 parcels. Hopefully i no need to call them to ask them to deliver the item to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment